- U.S. Department of Labor (OSHA Resources) - Occupational Safety and Health Administration website.
- Occupational Hazards Magazin - Occupational Hazard's website offers news updates, research, and
feature articles on protecting the health and safety of workers and
ensuring regulatory compliance.
- Missouri Department of Labor and Industrial Relations - The Missouri Department of Labor and Industrial Relations helps prepare
Missouri's workforce for jobs and job related safety.
- Michigan Occupational Safety and Health Administration - (MIOSHA) Michigan Occupational Safety and Health Administration
government website containing information about MIOSH and other
Michigan workplace safety issues.
- NewsTrove.com (OSHA Section) - Thoundands of major news article - View and read thousands of major news articles on OSHA and other related topics from around the United States.
- Occupational Health and Safety - The National Magazine - The National Magazine for Safety, Ergonomic and Occupational Health Professionals.
- California DOSH Website - "We protect workers and the public from safety hazards by enforcing
California's occupational and public safety laws and we provide
information and consultative assistance to employers, workers and the
public about workplace and public safety matters."
- OSHA Defense League - This regulator compliance, health, safety & human resources site
provides business & industry with a range of products &
services from online training, seminars, equipment, videos, books &
CD's to written plans, forms/checklists, labor law posters.
- Industrial Safety and Hugiene News Online - ISHN's website offers news updates, research, and feature articles on protecting the health and safety of workers and ensuring regulatory compliance.